We were delighted to reopen the coffee house and tea rooms at 8.30 am on Friday 20th November, and welcome back so many loyal customers.
Unfortunately, Covid restrictions dictate that this service will be open for our usual hours until 4pm on Thursday 26th November, at which time we must close again for 2 weeks.
So: until close of business on 26th Nov, we will:
- Provide a full sit-in coffee shop experience.
- Sell ‘dry’ teas and coffees from the Shop.
- Provide internet-based sales as normal.
- Take orders for Christmas hampers and gifts.
- Trade as normal in St Georges Market, every Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Our Sunday Java Jive Jazz Brunch is still planned for Sunday 22nd November.
From 27th November, our take-away service, and retail shop click and collect service will be maintained.
Please watch this space, and other media channels, for further updates.
Thank you for continuing to support SD Bell’s during this difficult time.