What could be a better way to cool down in this stifling weather than with an ice tea in your hand and your feet up?
At SD Bell’s Leaf and Berry Coffee Bar and Tearooms, we have an introduced a number of ice teas this summer to combat the heatwave! Here are a few suggestions for you to try at home:
- The Classic - Black tea with lemon peel and sweeted with honey
- The ‘New’ Classic - Green tea with lemon and mint, also sweetened with honey
- The Berry Blast - made with SD Bell’s Red Berry teabags, served chilled and over ice - no need to sweeten!
- Earl Grey - China tea flavoured with oil of Bergamot, made with loose tea - a timeless drink hot or cold
- Peppermint - made with SD Bell’s Peppermint teabags, this drink is entirely caffeine free and extremely refreshing
Simply brew the teas in hot water as usual, dilute and sweeten as desired - chill overnight and serve with ice.
If you need brewing equipment to aid this process, check out a small selection of tea equipment on our website or call into our Emporium at Knock to view our full range of equipment including the Kilner Cold Brew Maker as pictured above.